I love avocados, on toast, on pizza, in a smoothie and I love diy face mask! Then one day, I heard about Kiehl’s eye cream, Kiehl’s Creamy Under Eye Treatment with Avocado so I went to Bloomingdale’s and grabbed it immediately. Not to my surprise, I love this eye cream! This is a product that my skin CRAVED! I have been using this product for 1 month now and I love it so much. FYI this review is going to be completely honest! Continue reading to see how I use it and what I find so AWESOME and maybe talk about the cons too (not that there’s much bad to it. )
I recently started taking vitamins in order to live up to the “Wise and Graceful by 40” expectation that I have set up for myself. Then something really ironic came up, I’m 22 now and have little to no maturity. Then today, I’m on instagram and I see a post, “10 signs of maturity.” I went down the list and here is what I have to say about it. I have some disagreements but it’s good food for thoughts.
Happy Friday everyone! Valentine’s Day is in 5 days and maybe you want to do a trip but don’t know where to go, I hope this blog will give you some inspirations to travel to your one favorite place. In the summer of 2017, I made a last minute-2.5 days road trip to San Francisco, California! Our itinerary went something like this.
As I am packing to leave on a trip to Maui, I have made a list that I hope to share to help everyone worry a bit less about packing. I packed a lot on on my Waikiki trip two years ago so this time I know what I’m doing. Here are my essentials for a tropical vacation. I mainly travel with a carry on, I have this fear that I will end up in my destination without clothes and necessities.
Most airlines will allow a 22x14x9 dimension carry on. I know Hawaiian, American and United has this standard. I used this luggage, passes through every time except once coming back from Vegas with JetBlue.
- Sea Band: This is my life saver. I even wear this on days when I get major headaches and it really helps. I did not have this last time but will definitely carry this along. Here is my story, I was getting morning sickness, even the smell of food made me sick, I was nauseous, I couldn’t even stay in a float on the ocean without hurling everything I had for breakfast. At that point I was already taking multiple NSAIDS and nothing helped. I was like a pregnant woman. So if you’re a person that get sick easily, GET A SEABAND. It’s literally a life saver. It works by concentrating your mind to the mild pain at your wrist rather than the sickness.
- Sunscreen, if there is one you must absolutely have that can’t be found at any convenient stores then pack it. Otherwise you’ll be able to find loads of varieties at convenient stores. I’d buy mine there since I can’t carry anything bigger than 3oz. Make sure you stick it in the fridge for refreshing and less sticky results.
- Same goes with Aloe gel. No matter how much sunscreen I apply I’ll still peel so aloe is a must for me.
- All body care essentials. Tooth bush, toothpaste, deodorant, etc.
- Skin care is essential. Maybe some make-up, too! Honolulu was a bit humid and sticky for me so I’d recommend something that controls oil. Bring a good face wash. I’ll be bringing my trust worthy FAB facial cleanser and my other “can’t live without” products.
- All electronics essentials
- A waterproof phone pouch
- An underwater camera to capture time at the pool and time in the ocean. I use this one, it’s affordable and you won’t regret it. It’s perfect for the pool and the ocean. If you have the money maybe consider a GoPro!
Now, something that everyone talks about! Clothes!!
- 1 short dress/romper per day (you can go for 1 pair of shorts and a top a day too). I don’t re-wear because it just feels really sticky the next day. I’ll wear these clothes till I change out for my pjs.
- 3 maxi dresses for the 5 days that I’m there, for the fancier evenings.
- 4 pairs of pjs for 4 nights.
- Since I’ll be coming back to cold weather, I’ll also pack a pair of tights and a warm sweater.
- 1 swimsuit for each day, this isn’t necessary but I hate putting on wet clothes so it is a must for me.
- Undies, I usually account for 2 pairs a day.
- Your most comfy pair of sandals/flipflops. This one is my go to.
- Maybe gym clothes for fitness reasons. I’m planning on doing morning exercises but it seems so unrealistic.
I am planning on getting some school work done, so I will be packing my school notes and laptop. No books though it seems like my manuals will not be coming with me. It’s just too heavy.
This is all that will be coming with me, from the words of Michael Scott “KISS-Keep It Simple Stupid.” Another thing is I put all my clothes in air tight zipblock bags it really saves space! Let me know if you have something to add!